I have been going to South by Southwest since Freshman year of college, but I’m especially excited for SXSW 2017. It’s weeks away and I’m already anticipating the long lines (lol, not really), a diverse mix of people from all over the country, and a lot of educational experience from the wide variety of conferences.
SXSW is such an incredible experience for so many reasons and I have been fortunate enough to have attended for 5+ years. However, this year, I get to attend one of my favorite company’s event: CLIF Bar. This year, CLIF Bar is hosting an event where you can munch on delicious snacks, especially the Nut Butter Filled bar, (chocolate filled with peanut butter is my fav) and even record your own track. That’s just part of the fun! To find me at SXSW 2017, join me at the CLIF Bar Bash at Blackheart on 3/14-3/15 from 11:30am-6pm. If you don’t find me there, head to the Southwest Invasion rooftop of Whole Foods downtown from 3/16-3/18!
RSVP at: theclifbarbash
Outfit details down below!
Top // Skinny Jeans // Tassel Earrings // Booties // Purse
Some tips ‘n tricks for your SXSW experience:
- Stay hydrated. It’s HOT here in Texas
- Bring an umbrella – in Texas, you NEVER know what you’re going to get. Last year, I was SOKED the whole week. It could be 80 degrees and sunny in the morning and 35 degrees and raining (snow isn’t out of the question either) by the evening
- RSVP to CLIF Bar’s event and meet me there!! 😀 Just thought I’d throw that in there
- PLAN out your South by experience- there is so much to do and see it’s a good idea to plan ahead because the hustle and bustle can get pretty overwhelming
- EAT! Eat anything, everything, and anytime you can. Austin’s food is incredible – do not miss out!
- Talk to everyone! You never know who you’re going to meet.
Hope to see you there & happy CLIF Bar eatin’!
@ClifBar brought me out to their new product launch event! #sponsored